- Please Choose Your Visa Destination
Our policy is to protect your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and you confirm that you will only enter information about yourself and those in your party and that such information is true.
This Privacy Statement governs this website at www.stressfreevisas.co.uk ("website", “this website”, “our website”). Our website may contain links to other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of these websites. You should therefore review their privacy policies.
- What information is collected. We collect customer information when you browse this website, apply for your visas or purchase any other service offered by our company. Customer information means any information that may be used to identify you, including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address, IP address, billing information, passport details, or other information.
- How we use your information. We collect information from you for our operational purposes that will help us to process your order and answer any other travel related requests you might have. It will also help us to provide you with a more personalised and relevant experience in all your contact with us. The information we collect from you is never released to third parties except when expressly permitted by you or required to process your order, or where required to do so by law or in order to apply our Terms and Conditions. We never sell, rent, trade or give away any of your personal information for any purpose.
- Email communication. Periodically, we may send email to you if you have indicated a preference to receive news, updates, special offers, and other information relating to our service. You may unsubscribe from these email subscriptions by using opt-out boxes.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies may be used to retain your personal preferences, hold session information (visa types, dates, etc. that you have used when searching for a visa), or save your password and username so you do not need to identify yourself each time you return to our website. Cookies permit us to recognize you and avoid repetitive requests for the same information. We also have a small number of third-party cookies placed on our website which help us to improve your overall experience when you visit our site:
- Add This - allows you to share pages on our website.
- Google Analytics - tracks what part of our website you have visited and helps us understand how we can improve its content and functionality. It also helps us serve more relevant content advertising to you based on your browsing of our website. We have also enabled additional Google Analytics Advertising Features:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics. Remarketing allows us to display our advertisements to internet users who visited our website before. Previous visitors can see our ads as they browse websites that are part of the Google Display Network, or when they search on Googe for terms related to our services.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. This enables us to collect data about gender, age and interest and how visitors use our website. We collect this information in order to develop the website and its content around our users’ interests.
Any information you provide is completely confidential and will be protected from unauthorized use. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information.
- Online account area. When you order any service through our website, access your details on our website through your account area, we use the SSL encrypting technology to transmit the data. Our security certificate has been verified by Comodo Group (USA).
- Financial Transactions. All credit and debit card transactions are processed through one of the major third-party credit card processing companies. When you pay online, we use the latest secure server software (SSL) which encrypts your card details before they are sent for authorisation.
We use up-to-date industry procedures to keep your personal data as secure as possible and to prevent unauthorised access. Unfortunately, we do not guarantee the security of any information you disclose online (over internet) and you do so at your own risk. We may not always catch an unintended privacy issue, despite our efforts to do so. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with this Privacy Statement and will take prompt corrective action when we learn of any failure to comply with it. We shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever arising from or relating to the unauthorized use of any information, resulting from unauthorized breaking into the system or any other breach of security, or system failure. You acknowledge that you are aware of security and privacy limitations inherent to the internet environment.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request details of the personal information that we are holding about you. Please contact us to request a copy. You may also contact us to amend or remove information that you think is incorrect.
How long we retain your data for
We will hold your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
We are also under legal requirements, such as accounting & tax reporting to the authorities, and we are obliged to retain data for up to 7 years from the date of transaction.
In some circumstances when there is no valid reason for us to continue processing your personal information you can ask us to delete your data.
Changes to Privacy Statement
If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, the practices of this website or any personal information we hold about you please contact us.