- Please Choose Your Visa Destination
Terms and ConditionsThe company accepts passports and other documents for processing subject to the following terms and conditions:
Payment for your order
Making changes to your order
Cancelling your order (Refunds)
1. Your contract. This contract is between Magic Support Limited (“the company”, "we", "us", "our"), Registered Company Number 09288615 whose registered office is at Boundary House Business Centre, Boston Road, London W7 2QE, United Kingdom, and the client (“the client” and “you” in these conditions), being any person who wishes for the company to apply for visas on their behalf or orders any other travel arrangement operated by the company. This contract (including all matters arising from it) is subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of English Court.
2. Payment. We require full payment upon placing an order with us. You can make payments by bank transfer, cheque, postal order, credit / debit card (2% surcharge applies to credit card transactions). When placing an order you will receive an invoice from us with full payments instructions. We will not begin processing your order until full payment has been received by us, unless otherwise has been agreed in writing with us.
3. Changes by you. We understand that sometimes your travel plans may change and we will do our best to assist you in altering your arrangements after placing an order but cannot guarantee this will be possible. If alterations can be made all further costs incurred will be charged to you. Any request for changes must be made in writing from the person who made the booking. You should be aware that once your documents have been submitted to the relevant consulate it is not possible to amend your application and you will need to resubmit your documents and pay the current fee.
4. Cancellation by you. Refund policy. You may cancel your order at any time. Written notification (via email, fax or post) from the person who placed the order must be received at our offices. Cancellation charges as shown below will be applicable:
- If we have not started processing your application and no documentation was submitted to us – no cancellation charges, i.e. you will be entitled to a full refund of all monies paid;
- If we have started processing your application and no documentation was submitted to the consulate – we will retain the following costs: visa support documentation charge (Russian tourist invitation - £20 per invitation, Russian business invitation - as per current prices) plus visa form checking service - £45 per application;
- If we have started processing your application and your documentation was submitted to the consulate – 100% charge, i.e. you will be given no refund.
5. Our liability to you. Our obligations are to take reasonable skill and care to arrange for the provision of services ordered by you. We will make every effort to obtain visas and visa support documents valid for your destination, purpose of travel, period of time and number of entries requested by you. We may use subcontractors to process your visas. However it is the relevant embassy / consular service that authorises the entry clearance and we do not have any influence on their decisions.
We advise not to make any travel arrangements until you have the correct visas for your destination. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the received visas match their requirements and alert the company immediately if there are any errors. If the errors are directly caused by the company, we will correct the errors to the visa or refund the fees paid but the company does not take any responsibility for any other loss or damage, direct or consequential, for example delays to travel arrangements, lost profits, lost flight tickets.
We shall not be held responsible for expense and/or delay arising from or in connection with incomplete application forms, incorrectly or falsely completed application forms, inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation, rejected visa application form.
We shall not be held responsible nor accept any liability for any actions of government authorities not issuing your visa for any reason whatsoever, nor shall we be held responsible for delays, non provision of passports and visas or expenses incurred by the actions of any embassy, consular service, visa centres, passport offices or any other third party supplier. Such actions may include unexpected delays, damage or loss of documents or passports.
Should the company be responsible for the loss or damage to any documentation, our total liability is restricted to the direct cost of replacement of the relevant item.
6. Postage and documents delivery. The customers are responsible for providing the correct delivery address. If you provide us a self-addressed prepaid envelope we will use it for your documents delivery and we always recommend using Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery service. Royal Mail and other courier companies are subject to their own terms and conditions, and we shall have no liability for loss, damage or delay when using the third party delivery services.
7. Information. Any information or advice provided by the company is given in good faith but without responsibility whatsoever on the part of the company. The client accepts responsibility for obtaining all necessary travel information and documentation required for the trip.
8. Consular fees. Consular fees may change from time to time and often without notice. Should such changes occur between the time of placing your order and the time when the application is submitted to the consulate, the client is responsible for paying the new consular charges.
9. Claims. Any claims must be submitted to the company in writing within 45 days of the order being placed.
10. Data Protection. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. According to the Data Protection Act 1998 we only use your personal information to provide the contracted service.
11. Miscellaneous. The company reserves the right to refuse to handle any application at any time without giving any reason.
Revised: 30 Septebmer 2018.